Culligan International Company - Shoddy plumbing/installation
I had a water filter installed on my main water line, which draws from an underground stream.The canister was installed without the use of any wall brackets in an 'L' configuration--one pipe going into the filter on top and one running out on the bottom, both PVC pipes running perpendicular to the wall.
The clearance between the bottom of the canister and the bottom pipe was so small that the canister could not be unscrewed without putting pressure on the bottom PVC joint and torque on the top joint. Needless to say, the joint popped. Culligan headquarters agreed to repair the system on a Saturday by contracting a local plumber who came out that same day. Months later, Culligan local decided to charge me, claiming that I broke the pipe.
Who is really liable?(See photos)
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Culligan headquarters not communicating with Culligan local
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Culligan Water Softening System
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqeSXcXm3ug This is my personnal experience with the Bully Jeff Harmond.. The owner of Missouri Wind and solar is verry VINDICATIVE against anyone that dont buy his product.. Even people that..."
- "I bought a 16kw Generac Guardian in 2006 from an authorized installer. Within three years, the amount of rust on the steel base and inner steel panels was tremendous. No..."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."